Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas..

Well cards are all mailed, presents all wrapped, house is cleaned and all the food is prepared as we are celebrating Christmas today with my family.  Mark, Anna and boys are on their way down. 






I wish everyone of you a safe and Happy Holiday.  Thank you for supporting me over the year, I truly appreciate your friendship.  May this Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.  Looking forward to see what 2020 brings.  Warmest wishes......

Pauline

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wishing you a lovely Christmas, Pauline! I've been cleaning and cooking today. My roast is a 2-day event -- roasted in a wine mixture for 3 hours today, then sliced and more ingredients added for an overnight marinade. I'll put back in the oven for another hour tomorrow and, OMG, flavor explosion! Enjoy the rest of your holiday break. I'm so glad to know you and be inspired by your creations, and I'm looking forward to more in 2020. Hugs!