Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, December 9, 2019

Peace

Hello everyone!  I'm a happy camper as I have all my Christmas card orders completed, and all my Christmas cards in the mail as of last week! Woohoot!!!! Such a good feeling. I massed produced some of my cards that I shared in Oct & Nov which help speed things up, as well as I had a few left from last year that I made.

Today's card is one I made using Memory Box dies - Ruffled Poinsettia #94296 and Petite Leaf Frame #94318.  The 'peace' is from IO # DIE226-A.


I die cut the poinsettia and frame from white linen c/s.  I layered it onto some smooth white c/s, then onto some gold mirri c/s.  Love the look between the two different whites.

The 'peace' was also cut 3 times - 2 from white and then from the gold mirri, and adhered together.
I popped the poinsettia up so I could tuck the leaves underneath.  I then used a Nuvo clear glitter pen and coloured the poinsettia to add sparkle, so pretty in real.

I adhered the Peace along the bottom and then added some prills to the center of the poinsettia.

I made 5 of these!

Thanks for stopping by, have yourself a wonderful day!

Pauline

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Soooooo beautiful! Why, oh why, do I not have that leaf frame? This is a stunner, Pauline! Beautiful peace die, and love the gold mix Prills. Sometimes I'm afraid to mix whites, but this looks fantastic. I'm gasping for breath here. Jealous, too, that you're all done with cards and got them in the mail. I'm still working on mine! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...


WOW! This is a gorgeous card.

I love white on white with a touch of gold or silver for Christmas.

Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Sheila x

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh so beautiful. The foil paper is beautiful and I adore these die cuts. Beautiful!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Wow!! How gorgeous is this!! A pure white poinsettia and it's such a beautifully crafted card!