Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Wedding wishes

It's been a while since my last post I thought I best post something.  I haven't been doing too munch in the line of stamping the last few weeks, weekends have been busy as well as work.  I try to squeeze a bit of crafting when I can.  I find summers are hard to work on cards as I enjoy the outdoors, so spend time outdoors when the weather is good.  Although it has been extremely hot, the evenings aren't too bad once the sun goes down.  Looks like we are in for another rough few days of extreme heat middle to end of the week, with temps around the 40C (104F) mark. This coming friday it is suppose to feel like 46C (115F), thank goodness for air conditioning!

Okay, on with my card for today.  I mentioned that I was working on wedding cards for my basket. I hope you don't get too bored with them as I have another one to share today.



Not a lot of explaining on this, so will list the supplies below.

Paper - white cougar 100lb, bazzill light blue, Prima Marketing - Fairy Belle
Die - Creative Expressions - Scandinavian Collection - Stockholm
Stamps - Verve - Wishful Elegance
Misc - Wild Orchid flowers, Prima Flowers,  pearls, dollar store glittery rhinestones,  Nuvo aqua shimmer glimmer gloss, foam tape, versamark, Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder

PS - I've been working on  some of my spring/summer bird photos.  Bill has been teaching me. I hope to have some to post very shortly.

Wishing you a fabulous day!

Pauline

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

You really have had extremes in your weather this year haven't you. I don't think Canada is for me Lol! Beautiful card Pauline - I could never be bored of seeing them... So pretty and always so elegant!

Leslie Miller said...

How can anyone get bored with something so beautiful? The papers and flowers and dies you use -- oh, my! What a gorgeous collection of flowers you have to choose from. People line up for these cards, I'm sure! I'm late, Pauline, because we've been camping. High desert country, but surprisingly comfortable temps most days. The worst was in the 90s, but mostly 70s and 80s. I'm playing catch up for the next few days. Got some campground coloring done, but no cards yet. I'm with you on being outside in the summertime. Only the extreme heat can drive me inside, but that's not happening on the Oregon coast.