Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Friday, August 24, 2018

Summer birds #2

I don't have a card to share today, but I do have some more of our birding photographs.  These were taken over the past few weekends. Most of these are Bill's photo's, to tell the difference between mine and Bill's, if you look at the bottom right hand corner of each photo, if my name is first, then I took it, if Bill's is first then he took it! Fall migration is starting to happen, as we are seeing more birds each weekend moving through the area and heading south for the winter. 

So sit back and enjoy the show! (click each to enlarge).

 




I have a few more pictures, but for some reason they wouldn't upload.  I will have Bill take a look and do another post next week.  I hope you enjoyed these.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, I sure did enjoy the show! These photos just blow me away, as always. Seriously. You can make an unassuming House Wren look like the most beautiful creature. All creatures are beautiful in their own way, I guess. Never heard of an Oven Bird. Wonder how it got its name? It sure is cute! Gorgeous Swallowtail shots, too! I'm so glad you shared these today, Pauline. You know how I feel about all things nature. Odd about the photos not uploading. I'd be curious to know why. Hope we get to see them eventually. Have a good weekend!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! The detail you two catch is so amazing.

Bill McDonald said...

Great images.. Regards to you and Bill