Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, August 29, 2022

Curiosity Moth

Hi!  I have another card to share today  featuring  products from The Greetery.  I am using the Jumbo Curiosity Moth die & stencil as well as Leaves all around die & stencil set.  

I started by using the Leaves all around stencil and applied my inks.  Once completed I used  the matching die to cut it out.  What you see below on my card is only half of the  Leaves all around stencil.  You have the option of using the full die cutout or you can snip in half which is what I did.



I then used the Moth die cut out the pieces.  For each piece I used the matching stencil and applied the inks.  I made this card about a month ago and never noted the inks, but I believe they are SSS Positively inks.

I laid the leaf cut out onto my blue cardstock and traced around the leaves, so I could cut away the blue c/s and leave the white card base showing through.

I adhered the blue cardstock to the base as well as the leaves.  I popped up the Moth for dimension.

I silver foiled one of my Spellbinder glimmer sentiments, then cut it out using a sentiment flag end die.

I applied  wink of stellar clear glitter to the moth and added a navy pearl .

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  See you again real soon.  Have a wonderful day,

Pauline




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, what a beautiful piece! The moth is incredible and I love your design in how you cut away the blue to dip the leaves like this. Your creative expertise is showing, Pauline! I do love the die and stencil combination and will be collecting more. You do such beautiful things with all you've shared here. I can't stop looking at the moth!

ChristineCreations said...

Gorgeous! I just love The Greetery!