Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Sympathy cards

 Hello there.  I'm back today with a couple more Sympathy cards to share.  It seems like I have made a ton of sympathy this year, but I always like to have them on hand, as I always get asked for them.

These two worked up fairly quickly, as I already had the backgrounds done from a while ago, just sitting in my basket waiting to be used.

My first card, I used a stamp from Stampendous, which was stamped using versafine gray.  I didn't want to use black, as that can be very harsh.  I stamped the sentiment also in gray and used one of my Altenew label dies to cut it out.  Added a layer of thin foam behind the panel to pop it up on my card base.  Finished off with some rhinestones under the sentiment.



My second card features a die from Memory Box - Sweet Bay Collage.  After the panel was die cut with sweet bay collage, I layered it onto a dark green base.  With Sympathy (Creative Expressions) was die cut a couple of times, then adhered together for dimension.  Added some gold rhinestones to finish off. 


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Pauline

No comments: