Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, January 3, 2022

Brilliance x 2

 Hello everyone.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I still have a few Christmas cards to share that I didn't get a chance to post before the Holidays. Today I have a couple of cards made using Penny Black Stamps & dies.

Once stamp (PB - Brilliance) was in my Misti, I added various ink colours to the stamp, spritz and stamp.  I continued to do so until I achieved the depth in colours I was going for.

I then cut the frame - (penny black - stitched frame) from white cardstock.  I placed it over my dried image and then sponged ink into the corners before adhering together.  Sentiment was then stamped, and glossy accents added to the berries.


below card was done the same as the first card just changed up the colours.



To finish off  I added some Simon Says Stamps Unicorn Dust glitter to the leaves for some sparkle.

This card was so simple to create, I massed produced 12 of them, which really helped me out as I was crunched for time.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.  See you again real soon!
Have a wonderful day, take care,

Pauline


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Pauline it's such a lovely sprig - perfect for our feathered friends, right? Two beautiful cards!
Speaking of feathered friends, we spotted two gorgeous Snowy Owls in our area recently! We're so happy to catch a glimpse!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, the first one is mine (or an identical one) and I absolutely love it! Such pretty blues and a bit of sparkle. Just the right touch, a perfect example of how less is more. I should ascribe to that more often. Same goes for the delicate sponging in the corners -- perfection. I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Pauline. Things are coming around here to where my brain can manage better. It's so good to see your post. Also, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday, for shame. I let a lot slip by me for a while. Happy new year!

Stacy Morgan said...

Wonderful winter themes and the hints of sponging is perfect. I do like that stitched frame on them both, beautiful card.