Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, November 15, 2021

Baby Girl Shaker Card

 Hello everyone! Yes it's me, I'm finally back.  I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain my whereabouts over the last 4 or so months, but as it happens to all of us, family life and work life sometimes takes priority over crafting life.

I was wanting to get back at it back in Sept, but I just couldn't get my mojo going no how.  This weekend I was able to start my Christmas cards, although I don't have pictures yet, I realized there are some cards I made back in June & July that I have not posted.

Today's card is one I made for a friend who is expecting her 2nd grand daughter, so she needed this early to send over to Australia. 



The 'bundle of joy' die set is one I've had for a few years, purchased from AliExpress. I cut out the pieces, then sponged some light pink on the stork and sack. I then added some foam tape to the back of bundle of joy, added some sequins on the bottom layer, adhered the top and voila a shaker card!

Papers are from Echo Papers - Bundle of Joy.  All the other supplies - flowers, lace, ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

I've been off since Thursday, enjoying some much need time off from work.  I put up my Christmas tree up on Friday, oh it looks so pretty! I'm back to work tomorrow, so I'm going to visit a good friend this morning as we catch up and chat over a cup of java!

I wish you all a wonderful day! Hugs,

Pauline

4 comments:

Kathy Holmes said...

Glad your back!! Love your card...so pretty..

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, it's so lovely to see you, Pauline, and with this darling baby card to boot! You know how I love them. What a cute die for a shaker. Pretty paper, ribbon, flowers... this card has it all! Truthfully, this time of year I'm ready for a break from everything. Good luck with your card orders!

Ros Crawford said...

Hello my friend! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely comments... I know you are a busy lady so it's always nice to hear from you and know that you are at least well.
Your card is gorgeous! So soft and so pretty... I hope your visit with your friend and a little time off gives you some much needed fun. Enjoy your weekend and stay well. hugs

Traci M said...

This is so pretty and what fun to have a shaker card for a new baby!! Enjoy your time with your friend… and so glad you’re back!!