Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, August 16, 2021

Heartfelt Condolences

Hello everyone! Hope you had a good weekend! 

Today I have a couple more sympathy cards which I made for my last card order.

All products are from Altenew - 

My first card is using the stencil and die from Hill Blossoms set.  I used Altenew inks for this. Once my floral was all stenciled I cut it using the matching die.  For the background I took a stencil and sponged some light ink just for some added interest.  Sentiment was stamped in black versfine, and then a few pearls were added to finish this off.


For my second card, I used Altenew's Flower Bunch stencil and die. Again used Altenew inks for the stenciling, once done I cut it out with the matching die. I then ran a piece of white card stock through my Platinum 6 using the Altenew Angled  Mosaic 3D embossing folder. I added the die cut floral piece to the front and added some pearls and wink of stella glitter pen to the flowers.



I love using the stencils, they make for such a fast and very pretty card.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  See you back here real soon.  Take care,

Pauline

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You've done some beautiful things with stencils and now here are two more! The layering stencils add a whole new look, and then dies to match. It's hard to keep up with all the innovations in this craft. Love the softly stenciled background on the first, and the amazing embossed background on the second. I finally got my room in order yesterday. Still waiting for a couple of small pieces from Wayfair, but it's okay for now. I'm glad you shared your cards, Pauline. Maybe you'll feel more like crafting after summer.

Ros Crawford said...

Beautifully done! Your customer must be thrilled! The stenciling really does add a special touch. Hope all is well in your world my friend