Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, August 9, 2021

Sending Hugs

 Hi, I'm back.  I kind of lost track of time to tell you the truth.  Lately I find the days just roll right on by.  Last week it was a holiday here in Canada on Monday, so when Tuesday rolled around to go to work, I thought it was Monday, so on and so on, it just messes with you week!. I haven't been stamping lately either (seem to have lost my mojo) but I had this one done last month, so thought best to share with you today.

Using Pinkfresh Studio products, washi tape (English Garden), dies, glimmer plates and gold pearls. 



If you haven't used PFS washi tape, I must say it is the best. Several images in each set, and there is about 19-20 sets on one roll.  Basically just cut it off between sections, adhere to white c/s, use the matching die (which cuts all your pieces at once, as the die is one large with all the floral pieces in one).  Once the die cutting is done, then you just need to create your card.

I also used the glimmer hot foil plate for my sentiments, again this has several sentiments on one, so foil your paper then die cut all at once then you have several sentiments to use.

I used PFS mini slim line die for my top layer.  Once I adhered everything down, I added some gold pearls to finish this off.

Well that's it for me today, Hope you are all keeping well.  We have another hot week ahead of us, temp close to 40C (over 100F).

Pauline



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! This is the washi tape to end all washi tape! Totally next level! I've never heard of it, but then I do live under a rock. It's exhausting to follow everywhere and Instagram, for sure, was costing me too much money, ha! Your card is so incredibly beautiful. Sounds like you got the whole works and it's an amazing combination. I can't say enough! Pauline, it's so easy to let stamping be the last thing on your list, and then it's hard to start up again. Whenever you do make a card, it's always something that takes my breath away.

Ros Crawford said...

I laughed when I read your post... I am constantly forgetting what day it is... I have 3 Sundays in one week Lol!
As for your card Wow!! It is gorgeous and I can hardly believe that's washi tape... Love how you used it to make a unique and gorgeous creation.
And the weather, well I think you got our sunshine and heat too. Summer didn't stay long here but given the awful weather in the world, I'm not complaining. Have a lovely day my friend