Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Florals

 Hi everyone.  It's been a few weeks since I've been here, hope you are all doing well!

For my card today, it was kind of a bonus at putting it together, as most of this was already coloured and die cut, just sitting in my parts basket.  I was going through it looking to see what I could put together, and came across this coloured image which was done over a year ago.  I also came across the die cut frame in purple, which seem to fit perfectly with my image.



The floral image is from Justrite, and the die cuts are from Spellbinders, the small die of the month for January/21.

After assembled, I added some purple pears, and some flitter to the flowers.

Well, it's a hot day here in SW Ontario today (feels like 95F) hence I stayed indoors and did some much needed purging.  Still more to do, but I did put a dent into it.

Thank you for stopping by today, see you back here real soon! Enjoy your day!

Pauline



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This gorgeous image was just sitting in a basket? Plus the perfect frame for it? Sheesh! I should have such lovely parts! I haven't seen a JustRite image in a long time. I have lots of the sentiments and still use them frequently. This is so beautiful!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I don't envy you that heat my friend... I really hope it cools for you, it's really cooled here now.
Your card is so beautiful... I love the colours there and the frame is so pretty.
Thinking of you and blowing a gentle breeze your way...