Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Find Peace and Comfort

 Hi friends, hope everyone is doing well.  I have another sympathy card to share with you today.

Here, I'm using a Penny Black stamp called Entranced.



I started with some canson watercolour paper, placed the stamp in my misti and added distress oxide inks using daubers, spritzed and stamped.  I repeated until I was happy with the results.

I cut a rectangle out of a scrap piece of lightweight cardstock, then placed it over my image - centered- and sponged some distress oxide inks to create the centered coloured piece.  Sentiment is also from Penny Black, this was stamped using black versafine.

I then used my Trinity embossed rectangle die to cut this out.  I really like how it finishes the edges.

Well that's it for me folks.  Have a fantastic day! See you back here real soon.

Pauline

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

And it's gorgeous!! What a peaceful image...We have a little heatwave right now... Not sure how long it will last, probably only today Lol!
Hope you are doing well... Have a lovely weekend

Leslie Miller said...

Such a beautiful design for this sympathy card, Pauline! You always do the most lovely things with your Penny Black stamps. I now have a full-size MISTI, so maybe I'll get creative one of these days. I'm so sorry for my long absence, but you know how it's been all house and dogs for me lately. It will take a while to return to life as usual, but I'm working on it!