Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, July 5, 2021

Floral frame x 2

 Hello everyone! 

I am sharing a couple of more sympathy cards in which I made for my card order.  I have a few more sympathy cards to share after this post, I hope you won't be bored with them.

Both cards today are using products from The Greetery - Print Shop: Floral Frame Stamp & Stencil set.

I used distress oxide inks for both.  Once all the stenciling was completed, I used the matching die set (removed out part, just used center die) to cut the center away.



I then sponged a coordinating colour in the center , then stamped my sentiment. Sentiments are from Penny Black  - Sympathy Sentiments.


I added some SSS Unicorn Dust glitter on the flowers  and a few pearls on the pink card.

I find I really gravitate to stencils lately, probably because they make for fast card making, and now a days with all the layers, the florals look so real.

I have so many new stamps and stencils that haven't been touched, mainly because I haven't had time. I'm kind of getting back into stamping again, so hopefully I'll get to use them soon.

Thanks again for stopping by.  Hope you have a fabulous day my friends!

Pauline



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous stencils like this give you such a perfect, no-line look, as though you painted them yourself. It's wonderful when you discover how much you love something and can indulge yourself in it. Your stenciled cards have made me look many times at The Greetery, but I've still never shopped. Yet, I was just over at Amazon buying vintage Inkadinkado woodblock stamps. Go figure. Just adding to my art collection. Your cards are sublime in each color, Pauline. Very fresh and clean and pretty. I'm looking forward to more and never bored with anything you make!

Ros Crawford said...

These are stunning my friend... I know no one really wants to have to send sympathy cards but these would certainly bring some joy to an otherwise sad situation. You can share as many as you like they are beautiful and your stenciling is amazing. Hope you are feeling cooler now?