Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, November 22, 2021

Enchanted Meadow.

 Hi!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Mine was busy, and spent most of the day Sunday working on my Christmas card orders.  I still haven't gotten around to taking pictures of any new ones yet, but I do have one from a while ago to share.

This one is using Pinkfresh Studio Enchanted Meadow.  The entire card was done using stencils.



The floral meadow was done using a variety of Pinkfresh Studio inks.  Once done, I then layered the argyle stencil and added glitter paste through the stencil.  Once dry I tied some twine around it and added a little take with 'happy birthday', and also included a little pink heart from Trinity Stamps.  Added a few pearls in different colours as well, then adhered to a blue cardstock.

A quick and easy card.  

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

Pauline



2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's absolutely beautiful... so soft and pretty and right now I am longing for Spring... It's turned really cold. Stay well, stay warm... big hugs

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, it's like viewing a meadow scene through a wire fence and it's absolutely beautiful! It reminds me of one of the places we stopped on a trip. Love how you've been using your stencils lately. It's Thanksgiving week here and now I'm way far behind, so apologies for the late visit.