Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, June 21, 2021

Miss Your Smile - slimline

 Hi!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Weather has been so hot here, but looks like tomorrow and Wednesday we have a little reprieve before it heats up again. 

Today's card is a slim line using Pinkfresh Studio - Miss Your Smile stencils.  I am so hooked on stencils lately, it makes for speedy and beautiful cards. I used a variety of colours to create this all being Pinkfresh Studio inks.



The Happy Birthday is also a Hot Foil plate from Pinkfresh with a matching die set.  All sentiment words are on one glimmer plate, so you just need to run it through your Glimmer machine and the die is all in one sheet as well, so one pass through your Spellbinder Platinum I have a variety of sentiments at once.  

To finish off I added some pearls and wink of stella clear glitter pen.

I appreciate you stopping by for a visit.  Hope you have a fabulous day!

Pauline


2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Our weather has been up and down but at least not too cold and not too hot. You need to come over!
Your card is terrific as always and I love the stenciling finished off with the foiling. So bright and cheerful. Have a lovely day and a fabulous weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

Geez Louise, I can't believe I'm so late to visit. And just look at what was sitting there in my Feedly -- one of your exquisite cards! You excel at everything you put your hand to, and the stenciling is no exception. Love the color blend on this. The sentiment die sounds perfect, too, being all at once and ready to use whenever. I'm loving the Pinkfresh stuff I'm seeing lately. This is total eye candy, Pauline!