Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Embossed resist sympathy cards

Hello!  Today I'm back to share a couple of sympathy cards.  

For both cards I started by heat embossing the image in white, onto some white cougar c/s. I then created a rectangle mask out of some thinner cardstock, so I could sponge on some ink. I used distress oxide inks for both - sorry I did keep a list of colours as I did these a while ago.

First card I used an image from Gina K - Natural Silhouettes, sentiment is from SSS.



Second card, image is from Woodware - Scandinavian Spray, and sentiment is from PTI.

 `

To finish off I added enamel dots and tiny coloured pearls.

Thank you for stopping by.  I know I have some blogs I need to catch up on, will visit very soon.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Pauline


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Sigh, these do make the most lovely sympathy cards. I'm so loving the white embossing on the blended backgrounds. Very pretty colors. Have to say I especially love the Woodware stamp as I recently became a fan. Still have a few in my NBUS basket, but I made good progress on them. So nice to see you today, Pauline!

Ros Crawford said...

So sorry I'm late, just been really busy.
Both cards are so beautiful and so perfect! Your blending, your stamping and embossing... Just perfect!