Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Friday, September 18, 2020

Healing Bouquet

Today is such a beautiful fall day, not only do I have the day off, but temperatures are 59F as I write this post, sun is shining, breezy, couldn't ask for a more perfect day!  Had to visit the dentist this morning as a piece of my side molar tooth broke off last week. M outh is still slightly frozen, you know it's really hard to drink a coffee with a frozen mouth!  Spent some time outside after my appt doing some weeding, I noticed leaves are starting to change.  I love this time of year!

When I saw that Power Poppy released a couple of new digi images a couple of weeks ago, I had to scoop them up.  This is one of them called Healing Bouquet.  But I decided to use it for a birthday card.



I used my Poloychromos and gamsol for colouring.  I then cut it out using an MFT scallop rectangle die, then layered it onto some soft pink, in real it matches the lotus blossom colour.

I added glitter and pearls rhinestones to finish this off.

I'm using up some more of my vacation days so I'm off until Wed! whoot whoot!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Keep safe stay healthy.  

Pauline



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Hooray for a beautiful fall day, a new digi, and a few extra days off work! I'm picking my jaw up as I write this, Pauline. A softly stunning piece of work. Your coloring with pencils and Gamsol makes me want to get mine out again, but you're always so good with them. How pretty this is! I love the font on the sentiment, too. Enjoy your days off. I hope the weather stays nice for you!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is so beautiful and so peaceful... I love the colours and the design Pauline.. It really inspires me to paint! Sorry about your tooth... Nobody wants to have to go to the dentist! Enjoy your day...