Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Sweet Baby

Happy Halloween!! Sorry I do not have a Halloween card to share with you, as I really don't seem to make those. I sure hope the rain stops tonight for the Trick or Treaters, it's been raining since Wed morning. We don't get too many in our neighborhood as we live just on the outskirts of town, and most of who lives here, their children are grown up and gone.Although we have parents from the country drive their little guys into our neighborhood for treats. But with the rain we will even get less.  One year we only had 7 because of poor weather.  Fingers crossed it clears up.

One of my co-workers is expecting their first baby in about 3 weeks.  I wanted to make her a 'special' card to welcome her new baby boy into the world.  She buys plenty of cards from me, so didn't want to make something she might of already seen.





The baby clothes dies were purchased from Aliexpress back in the summer.  I also purchases a baby girl set as well.  I kind of had a vision on what I wanted, so did some die cutting, pulled some papers and then everything else came together.

I thought I had some small clothes pins, but they were actually too big, so I added some small gold beads to act as the clothes pins.

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink - Daily design sentiments, stamped in black versafine and then used a tag die from The Greetery.  I added some flowers, pearls and used my Nuvo clear glitter pen for a bit of sparkle on the flowers. Paper is from Echo Park - Bundle of Joy!.

Now I can't wait to make another one of these for my sale basket as well as one of the baby girl, but I really need to work on some card orders I received for Christmas, Birthday and Sympathy.

I'm so glad you stopped by today. Have yourself a fabulous day!

Pauline




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack!!! I can't stand how cute this is! Those baby clothes are way too adorable, and I love the expression on the bunny's face, tee hee. So clever the way you strung them on the twine. Such tiny gold beads! Really love the paper. I mean, the whole card is just way over the top on the cuteness chart. Your cards must be so in demand at work. This is really special!

Tracy said...

I have a baby clothes line card I'm about to share but it's no where near as cute as this. Those die cuts are adorable. She'll be over the moon about this.