Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Come play with us

Happy first of October.  This year is flying by don't you think? Rather than bore you with another Stamping Bella image, I thought best to change it up and bit and share a Christmas card.

This adorable image is a digital from Sassy Cheryl's called 'come play with us'. This is just the sweetest image as I just love snowmen.


Again I used Polychromos pencils and blended with gamsol.  I cut a white frame using MFT Stitched square frame die, The snowflake is from Memory Box, as well as the papers.

I added lots of glitter to the bottom for snow as well as around the image and a little pink glittered enamel dot to the center of the bow on the hanging snowflake.

This was a quick to do card, not a lot of colouring which speeds it up.

Thanks for your visit, have a wonderful day!

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Bored? Never! I love anything you make any time, any stamp. Your fondness for snowmen shows through in how absolutely darling this card is. Beautifully colored and designed. Sassy Cheryl's does have the cutest snowmen. I do love a square card, too. Sometimes they're just perfect for the image. Cute little snowflake die. So dang cute all over, Pauline!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love this!! Beautiful image and your colouring is amazing... The icy snow around the image is perfect!

Tracy said...

Precious! I clicked on the pic to blow it up and I am just blown away by the smooth blend you got with your pencils. The colors are gorgeous.