Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Madison has a margarita

Well it's back to work after our long weekend here in Canada, where we celebrated Thanksgiving. I had a chance to work on some Christmas cards yesterday, but I don't have them totally completed, colouring is done but that's it.  So with that being said, I will share another Stamping Bella image today.

This is "Madison has a Margarita"!




She is coloured using Polychromos pencils, (which seems my go to medium as of late), and blended out using gamsol.

I used a very old set of Spellbinder dies to cut her out - long rectangle.  Designer paper is from Authentique - Blissful collection.(2011).

I added some sparkle to her drink using Nuvo glitter pen, added some sequins and ribbon to finish this off.

I'm so glad you stopped by today, have yourself a wonderful day!

Pauline

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Great color scheme. Those papers give it a really fun vibe.

Leslie Miller said...

I adore Madison! Softly blended pencil coloring and the perfect papers for her, that cute little bow. What's not to love? I just get such a kick out of everything you color and I'm super excited to see your Christmas coloring. Sorry your long weekend has to be over. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous card!! She's amazing! I love how you coloured her and the papers are a perfect match!! Have a lovey day!