Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, October 21, 2019

Rudolph

Hope you had a good weekend!  I finally finished up a couple of Christmas cards on the weekend, so today I'm sharing a Whimsy image called Rudolph! I believe I bought this last winter and never had a chance to colour it up.



Polychromos pencils where used to colour.  I then used MFT Inside & Out Stitch Round Rectangle to cut him out. 

Paper is from Echo Park - I love winter.  I wanted to put a sentiment on the front, so played around with many sentiments - banner style, round but nothing appealed to me.  I then pulled out some dies and ended up going with Happy Holidays which is from IO.

To finish off I added some red glitter from Art Institute on the berries and added a few enamel dots.

I'm so glad you stopped by today.  Have yourself a fabulous day!

Pauline


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, this is unbearably cute! I do love how adorable some of the Whimsy stamps are. This little guy just makes me smile. Love the papers, the design, the sentiment along the top. Dang, I hope I can get back to coloring soon. Unfortunately, even using the computer hurts my arm. It's just the position and the particular muscles it uses. What a weenie, right? Weird How I can carry big heavy bags of pellets, but I can't color. I'm so happy to see this today, Pauline!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is just adorable!! What a gorgeous image and coloured to perfection.. I love it!

Tracy said...

LOL I love that sweet little tuft of hair on his head. Your coloring is always spot on and those papers have holidays written all over them.