Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Friday, September 20, 2019

Two hearts

I had a request from a co-worker for a wedding card for her sisters wedding.  She wanted something special and personalized.  I decided to add their names and date of wedding to the front of the card.



Not a lot of explaining on this, so I will just list the supplies below:

DIES-
 Penny Black - love
Simon Says Stampes - stitched flag banner die
Wild Rose Studio - Elegant frames
Justrite dies - Open Leaf Vines
Memory Box - citrus leaves

MISC -
Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers
Studio Callico - wooden heart
Pearls
Novo aqua shimmer pen - glkitter gloss
sequins

That's it for me this week.  I've been working on some Stamping Bella cards for a co-worker - 5 of them! Stay tuned for postings next week of them.  Have a wonderful day!

Pauline


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, the die cuts and flowers! You make the most elegant, gorgeous cards with them. You really have some amazing dies. This is so special being personalized in addition to the utter beauty of it. You've been coloring? I can't wait to see that, too!

Ros Crawford said...

Well I bet she was thrilled with this... Wow!! What a stunner! Gorgeous design

Tracy said...

Oh wow! That's a delight. Fantastic mix of die cuts and those gorgeous flowers.