Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Acrobats

I'm back today to share a Christmas card.  I can't believe we are already into September and I only have a couple done, really need to crack down!

This is a digital image from Sassy Cheryl's called Acrobats.



After resizing I used my poloychromos pencils to colour.  Cut out with a stitched rectangle, then layered onto some dark red c/s.

The background designer paper was from my scrap basket, so unsure of the company's name. I used a sentiment from Penny Black - holiday snippets, and embossed using white e/p onto some black c/s.
Cut this out using a Spellbinders tag die.  Added some red twine around the card and then adhered the tag and secured with a bow.

Used TH rock candy glitter for the snow.

Thanks for visiting today, have yourself a fabulous day!

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Hey, well at least you have two! These guys are too cute and funny! Love the giant glittery snowball. Your pencil coloring always blows me away. So smooth and perfect. I need to try a few of those polychromos 'cause it's probably just because you're so good at it. Different pencils wouldn't necessarily make me a better colorer, ha! I wish. I love anything you make anytime, Pauline!

Ros Crawford said...

Well I haven't made a single one yet! Each year I say I will just buy them but then I start one and don't stop. This is so lovely... It makes me smile and I love the little touches of snow around those guys.

Tracy said...

LOL These guys are having a ball,, literally. Awesome pencil coloring my friend and a totally smile worthy card.