Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Simple stems


Today, I'm sharing a couple of cards I made back in May, and I guess I overlooked them, as I was going through my file of cards to post I realized I missed these.

These are both made using Papertrey Ink Vogue Vases & Simple Stems.

One I used for Mother's Day, the other for Friendship.





I added wink of stella clear pen to the flowers and popped up the middle vase.  The white scallop layer behind is a die from MFT.  All inks I used were from PTI.  I love how the cards turned out.  The Simple Stems set has lovely sentiments included, lots of choices.

I took my stash basket down to our local Scrapbook store - The Paper Pickle and Kim  bought all my cards - 17 of them, so now I need to start over and build up my stash! With temperatures today reaching over 100 it's too hot for out door activity, so I think I will stay indoors and work on some cards.

I'll see you back here soon! Enjoy your day.

Pauline

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww they're lovely. Great job on the stamping.

Leslie Miller said...

These cards are so cute! Love both color schemes and how you've placed the empty vases and sentiments. I've got a thing for stamps featuring flowers in vases. Most of mine feature clear vases, and I would much rather have fun, colorful vases like these. Love, LOVE your pretty cards and I'm so glad you remembered to share them, finally! Yes, Pauline, you must get busy on another card stash, and don't forget to post them. We're heading out on another trip this week. Taking coloring this time, but don't know if I'll get any done. Have a good week!

Ros Crawford said...

They are stunning!! Love the colour combinations and the clean and beautiful look!

ChristineCreations said...

What a pretty pair! The simplicity and elegance with the combination of colours is so lovely Pauline!