Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Algonquin Park #3

I was scrolling through my pictures early this morning, since I was up because I couldn't sleep.  I have this terrible head cold that started last sunday with a very sore throat that last 5 days and now it's into my chest.  I have been blessed because I have not had a cold in over 5 years! I thought I had posted everything Bill had given me but there were a few more I didn't post. Here are the last of them.
Sorry, there is quite a few, hope you don't mind.


































I hope you enjoy our photos.  Another Christmas card due up for my next post. Stay tuned.
Have a wonderful day.

Pauline







3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm sorry to hear about your cold. I never used to get sick, but since I've retired I've been sick twice, and it's no fun. I'm completely breathless over these photos! Oh, my word! Of course, you know I always click up close and then I'm totally transported. What a beautiful world, beautiful creatures, and stunning photography! Utmost appreciation for bringing this to us, Pauline, and please give my thanks to Bill, as well. I'm agog with wonder! Hope you feel better soon.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Pauline, I too am so sorry you have such a bad cold. I hope you feel better soon! :( I am so captured by the beauty of your photos and the beautiful place you live. What glorious scenes and beautiful birds. You and Bill are amazing photographers and have truly captured some of THE most beautiful scenes. What beautiful creatures indeed. WOW! Feel better soon, sweet friend! Tender hugs!

Tracy said...

LOL That bird in the second to last photo is hilarious. Bill has done such an amazing job of catching the details on these critters. Thanks for sharing the photos. I don't think I've ever seen most of those birds. Love the fox of course. Hope you feel LOTS better soon.