Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, November 17, 2016

a card from the archives

A number of years ago when I first started card making I would keep one of everything I made- yes one of everything - pretty crazy eh?  The reason for this was because where I worked back then I would get lots of card orders, so the girls would look through my selection of cards that I made and would order from that.

Slowly over the years I eventually put them in my sale basket and sold them.  But I still have a few - some of my favourites that I didn't want to part with.  Well the time has come  - no more hoarding!  

I don't have much in details since it was a few years back.



If memory serves me correctly, the image is from Stampendous.  Paper is from Basic Grey.  My stamp store in town carried the little metal sentiment tags which I adheared to the bottom of the card.
I popped the image up with foam tape, and added ribbon and glitter. This is now in my sale basket at work.

Thanks for your visit today.

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Someone is going to love this, for sure! Such a darling image (love Stampendous stamps) and the metal sentiment is a super nice touch. I have that ribbon, too (still, after purging). I never sold Christmas cards in my basket. Too difficult trying to get all my own made!

Tracy said...

Sweet image and lovely DPs. The metal tag is unique and cute. Hugs!

Stacy Morgan said...

No more hoarding... you crack me up. I give mine away to the RMH, troops or friends myself so don't feel bad if you haven't kept them all. They are to be shared with others. This is a darling one to boot. These snowmen make me giggle. Adorable.