Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, October 26, 2015

Colours of fall

Hi everyone.  Hope you had a good weekend.  Yesterday, Bill and I took a drive up to Arkona, to the Rock Glen Conservation area.  We haven't had a chance to get out on the weekends to catch some of the fall colours, due to either bad weather or other things going on.  Although it's getting late to catch some of the colours, there was a bit left here.  

I thought I would share some of the pictures I took.  These are with my little Sony camera, nothing compared to what Bill would take with his Nikon! - Just sayin! :)

There is a small falls there, we didn't go down the bottom, lots of people there and it was getting dark down there since the sun was going down, and a lot of the colours have gone.

Lots of streams and rivers, boardwalks and just beautiful scenery. I even managed to get a couple of Bill!











































Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I have a Christmas card to post next, stay tuned!

Pauline

3 comments:

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Oh soooo enchanting. All that is needed is a fairy by the water!!! Thank you for sharing.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Tracy said...

Your photos are gorgeous Pauline. The warm colors and beautiful scenery are so refreshing. Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh, gorgeous! This is such a beautiful time of year and you have some lovely places to visit. Your photos are spectacular! Move over, Bill! We were at our favorite little lake yesterday. The water was like glass. I'm so glad you shared these photos. I love the outdoors!