Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, September 20, 2010

Fishtastic!

Hi,
Just got in a short while ago, had a hair appointment for a cut and color along with a reflexology treatment.  I was in desperate need of both, but I tell you nothing tops off a hectic day at work than with a reflex treatment, (thanks Colleen!)

Well this is going to be a short post tonight. I'm in desperate need of 'guy' cards, so last night I pulled out Fishafella. This is a pretty straight forward card, I colored him with Copics, used an EK Success border punch, Cosmo Cricket paper, brad, twill ribbon, and finished it off with a Happy Birthday sentiment.


That's it for tonight, see you soon.

2 comments:

Dana White said...

What a perfect guy card - love the paper you chose

CraftyViolet said...

great card indeed. I may have to visit the Pickle to get that stamp. I'm really short on guy stamps.