Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Autumn Days

With the nice cool fall weather we have been having here in SW Ontario,(love it!) it put me in the mood to do up a 'fallish' card. 

I bought this stamp last month when I was at the Heirloom show in Novi, MI. The stamp is from Impression Obsession.  They had so many beautiful stamps, it was hard to choose.
I had this piece of paper from Basic Grey- Origins in mind for this card.  I thought with the leaves down the side it would be a just perfect fit.  I  colored with pencils and gamsol and dusted around the edge (with nesties left in place) with versamagic wheat. Finished it off with 3 Bella dots and a piece of lime green and orange ribbon secured with a BG brad, and of course some glitter on the flowers!

See you tomorrow with another post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image and the dp works perfectly ! I love Impression Obsession stamps,.......then again, there's not too many out there that I don't love ! Tee Hee! :) Tracy

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous artwork! Picture perfect!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Gorgeous card Pauline...that stamp line is definitely one of my favourites.....Gotta love this weather!!!!

paula tracy williamson said...

Wow!!! This is a gorjuss image and card Pauline! good choice at the show in Novi. I remember this booth too, how to decide??? lol