Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, May 16, 2022

Farm Fresh Birthday Wishes

Good morning everyone. A gloomy rainy day today here in SW Ontario, but much needed.  Ground is so dry, we have huge cracks in the ground in our backyard.

Today's card was made with pieces I already had  in my basket of unfinished pieces.

The vase of flowers is from Simon Says Stamps - Mandy's Flowers, coloured using copic markers, then fussy cut out. The background layer was sprayed with a light peach colour (sorry made this over a year ago, so don't recall the colour of spray). I then used a stencil and applied Nuvo paste on top. 



The coral frame was cut using IO - DIE242-YY, cut twice and adhered together.

Cut a tiny tag from Spellbinders and stamped the birthday wishes from PTI in black versafine. Added some foam squares behind the flowers and tag and popped it up along the side of the frame.  Added some clear sequins to finish off.

As always, I appreciate your visit.  Wishing you a wonderful day!

Pauline

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Pauline this is so pretty! LOve your tulips, and especially love that frame, and the gorgeous coral color!
Thought of you last Friday - we took a bird watching walk and spotted lots of migratory Warblers!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Pauline, I'm sorry to be so far behind in visiting (and all things blog related). I hate when that happens. I skipped ahead to your card when I spotted it in Feedly 'cause you know I love it when you stamp. So pretty with this stamp and your background and framing. Your ground is so dry it cracked? Holy cow. We finally pulled out of our rain deficit here on the OR coast this spring. Don't know how long that will last as summers are typically dry. I hope you're enjoying your spring despite the crazy weather.