Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Filigree Egg


Hi! I have another Easter card to share today!   I'm using Simon Says Filigree Egg die, Mini Blooms and Springs die set from Spellbinders and Pinkfresh Art Deco hot foiling plate.

For the background I hot foiled using gold foil and the Art Deco Foiling plate. Just love hot foiling, takes your cards to the next level.

I was going to blend  a few colours of ink to put behind the egg for some colour, but found some pretty papers from Craft Consortium - Inkdrops - Candy.



 To finish off I cut several flowers and leaves out of spring like colours and adhered to bottom of egg and then added some gold half pearls.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Wishing you all a wonderful Easter!

Pauline



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You make everything a work of art, Pauline. Every card goes to the next level. How beautiful this is with the pretty paper peeking through and the foiled panel as a supporting player. Such a beautiful filigree egg with the gold pearls and Easter colored flowers. I trust you rcvd my email re your gorgeous card. Thank you, and happy Easter to you as well!

Ros Crawford said...

Hello my friend... so sorry I have been missing, it's just so hard to type and some days are better than others. I just adore your card... what finesse! Everything is so perfect and pretty. I hope thngs are good with you, Spring has arrived here but it's cold first thing and in the evening but I am so happy to see the sunshine. Have a beautiful day!