Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Blessings of Spring


Hello friends! Today I have a lovely spring card to share.  I finished up my card order a few weeks ago and this is one of the ones I sent in the package.

I"m using washi tape from Pinkfresh Studio, I already had these die cut, so it was just a matter of coming up with a layout.  Wanted something simple as I wanted the flowers to take center stage.




 

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, it fits perfectly in the center.  I added some enamel dots to finish this off.  This was a quick card, I need to make more for my stash.

Thanks for stopping by, have yourself a wonderful day!

Pauline

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness gracious, this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm hooked on Pink Fresh, but holding off till I catch up on my NBUS a little. How brilliant this is with the washi tape, and makes it so much easier. Still looks hand painted. Amazing. When a person receives one of your batches of cards I know they probably swoon and faint. What a treat today, Pauline!