Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, May 31, 2021

Slimline Birthday

 Hello everyone I'm back! You probably wondered where I've been?  Well, lets just say, life has been busy, work has been hectic, and with that no blog posts.  I basically lost my mojo back end of march early April so card making kind of took a back burner.   I had a friend reach out and ordered 20 cards, so that kind of pushed me to continue to make cards but I struggled with it. I finally have her order done after 2 months.  So hopefully now that I have that completed, and pictures taken I will be posting more regularly now.

Today's card is a birthday card I made using Spellbinders die of the month for April. This is a slimline die set, which contains 4 slimline dies and several flower and leaf dies.



I started with SU Bermuda Bay c/s.  After all the pieces were cut, I added some foam tape for the top layer, but before that I embossed the 'happy birthday' using white embossing powder.

For the flower and leaves, I used scraps from my scrap bin.  

To finished I added some tiny white pearls to the centers of the flowers and scattered some rhinestones across the front.

Well that is it for today.

I hope you are all keeping well.  I'll be back again soon,

Take care and have a wonderful day.  

Pauline


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm glad your friend reached out because I dearly love seeing your cards! How beautiful and fun this is with cute dies and pretty colors. I'm not very "with it" right now because of messing with the email subscription thing and now LuLu. There is a post on my blog, but I have not yet seen it come into Feedly. Everything seems to be going wrong at the moment. Sorry to unload, Pauline.

Ros Crawford said...

I am so glad to see all is well and thank you for your sweet comments. I know how you feel, though I no longer work, there is always a time when I just need to step back ad do other things than blogging. Your card is beautiful and immaculately done as always. Have a beautiful day my friend