Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Hippity-Hoppity

Hello!  I'm back today to share another  Easter cards I made last weekend.  I didn't want to post this until I knew my Son Mark and DIL Anna received it, and they did on Thursday.

 I used products  from The Greetery - Bunny Hop stamp, stencil & die set, Square Dance die. Inks are from Altenew.


I started by stenciling the bunny wreath  - once done I used the matching die to cut it out. I then used white cardstock and  the Square Dance die to cut out the layer behind the wreath. Next I cut a circle  from the square dance piece.  This allowed me to have an opening in the white die cut so I could stamp my sentiment.  

Sentiment was stamped using Versafineclair nocturne  ink  - I used my Misti just incase I needed to stamp again, as the blue c/s is from Bazzill, so it has some texture on it.

Once everything was together, I added some sequins to finish it off.

Well that's it for me for today.  I wish everyone a very Happy Easter!

Thanks for stopping by, have yourself a wonderful day!

Pauline


2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Well I bet they loved this card! Same bunnies but with a totally different look... Beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

This bunny wreath is the most adorable thing! Sweet colors. The whole package is a beautiful piece of art. What a darling Easter card and I know they loved it!