Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The prince of peace,

I can't believe we are a week away from Christmas Day! I thought I was all done with making Christmas cards for this years send out, but well you know how it goes, you forgot to send to someone and then you receive a card in the mail from them, so you scrabble to make another to get it out in the mail.  This happened to me on Monday, but all is good I managed to put a couple of cards together and they went out in the mail yesterday.  So now I think I have everyone covered, so anything I make now in the line of Christmas cards will go for next year.  I really need to get a head, and I say that every year and never do, but I'm determined to make it happen this time.

The card I'm sharing today, I made a few weeks back.  Verse is from PTI.


Supplies used:

Paper - Authentique, pure poppy, confetti cream
Ink - pure poppy, antique linen
Dies - Memory Box (poppystamp) pointsettia, Spellbinders - resplendent rectangles
glitter, red seam binding ribbon

Thanks for the visit, till next time,

Pauline
 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's just gorgeous, Pauline! The paper is beautiful, the dies, including poinsettia (need that one) give it such style. I'm already thinking about next year's Christmas cards. I was so glad to be ahead this year!