Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm sorry....

Happy Wednesday!  I'm actually ahead of the game this week, which doesn't happen to often.
I have all my cards done for this week's post even my sketch challenge card for friday! Now I just need to work ahead and start next weeks cards.

I coloured another Mo image in rubber by Stamping Bella.  This cutie is called Sorry Shanna.


Doesn't she make your heart melt? Look at those freckled cheeks! I stamped her on bella's bestest white using black memento ink. I used both prismacolour and Caron d'ache pencils and blended with gamsol.  Designer paper is from Basic Grey called Lilykate.  Finished off with some glitter and silk ribbon.  Finished size is 6 1/4 x 4 1/2.

Don't forget about our sketch challenge this week. You still have time to get it done and email Emily by thursday night.  You can also upload it on SCS using the keyword BELLARIFFIC0212. Bella bucks up for grabs!

Thanks for stopping by, see you on Friday.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Love your card and yep those frecs are cute for sure..

Dana White said...

Oh this is super sweet I love the soft shades of purple.

Leslie said...

Okay, I'm having some "comment" issues! Seems I can only "reply" to a comment, not post my own :(

What I want to say is, what a pretty, pretty card! She is one of my fav images and I LOVE the soft mauves you chose - you rocked the colouring!!

paula tracy williamson said...

Omg, she is adorable Pauline! I love her little boots and the purple ones you gave her are perfect. Lol, you and Linda were on the same wavelength...I see she is doing this at Pickle.