Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

On the pot...

Hi! I can't believe that it is Wednesday night already.  I'm working overtime this week again, which is making the week fly.  I have one more day of work this week and then off for 5 days - can't wait! I hope to get some colouring done while I'm off, and just do some relaxing.

Tonight I coloured up a darling image from Stamping Bella.  This is a Mo image  called On the Pot girl - she is so cute!


I stamped her on bella's bestest white and then coloured her using Copics, and then did my shading with prismacolour pencils.  I think I'm getting the hang of doing hair!  DP is by October Afternoon - Sidewalks.  You know me and my dies and border punches, well I saw this one a month or so ago and just had to have it. It's from Cheery Lynn Dies. So pretty isn't it?
Finished off with some stitching and buttons.

Sorry I couldn't link up anything from my post to Stamping Bella, but her site must be down for a bit.

Well, best be heading to bed, 5:30 comes early!  Thanks for stopping in.

4 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

She is too cute Pauline, I absolutely love the colours you used for her and the DP.

Dana White said...

Pauline this is so sweet - love the bright colours you chose & your shading is perfect

Crafty Cath said...

Yup your addiction to borders becomes my wish list...this one is so pretty! Perfect for this girly girl sitting on the pot! And the hair is fantastic..love the soft shine line as if the sun was bouncing off it. Adorable card. Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

This one is absolutely adorable. Too bad I'm not at work to see it in person. Looking forward to seeing all your creations when I get back on the 3rd. Lucy