Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another Snowman

How was everyone's weekend? I did manage to get my card order completed and mailed away and then my sister asked for 5 cards, so still have those to do.  Tonight I finished cutting papers for my card class on wednesday - another thing checked off my list! :).

I did manage to squeeze in a card tonight as well- and it's another snowman image.  I just have a thing for snowman.  I'm using a Krista Schneider image called snowman circle,  from Stamping Bella.


 I stamped the snowman on bella's bestest paper and colour with copics and shaded with pencils.  I matched up my colouring with some papers from Echo Park.  This card seems to have a masculine side to it - which is okay, I'm sure I can find a home for it.

Finished size is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. Supplies used - bella's bestest white , echo park - winter park, grey and red c/s, s/binder dies, glitter, stitching and some grey seam binding ribbon.

Just want to mention as well that our challenge this friday is an All White Card- the only thing that should have colour is the image, everything else is white.  Hope you can play along then email Emily your card by thursday night.

Okay better wrap this up, Dexter is just about to start (gosh I love that show!). See you soon with another card....


2 comments:

Dana White said...

I love this little snowman he is so versatile & you can really show off your DP - fantastic card

Crafty Cath said...

What a great match that paper is! Snowmen capture my heart too. I looove the colors you've used here. The burgandy pops and the soft gray gives this a counrty chic feel. Yummy.