Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy "Bee" Day

I'm sure many of you are still off work for your Christmas Holidays, but this gal is back to work.
While I was off for a few days, I did manage to get a couple of cards made - which I"m happy about.

One of the images I coloured up was a Huggabugg.  This cutie is called BEEday Huggabugg, which happens to be a Christy Croll image by Stamping Bella.



I stamped her on bella's bestest paper and coloured her using Copics and pencils for shading.
Designer paper is by We R Memory Keepers, and I used Kraft c/s for my card base.  After cutting her out with a circle spellbinder die I sponged some versamagic persimmon around the image while the die was in place. I then cut out a lacey circle to layer the image on.  I also used this sentiment and used a  spellbinder tag to cut it out.
Finished off with some stitching, glitter (glitter ritz), seam binding ribbon and twine.

I'll be back on Friday with an Uptown Girl card to share with you.  See you then!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Just darling! I love your cards and I always enjoy my visits. Such fun images. This one is really sweet. I'm still off work on my favorite and most needed vacation of the year. Happy new year to you!

Dana White said...

Pauline this is super cute - this year I'm going to make myself a stash of b-day cards!!