Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Make a Wish

Hi! It's Wednesday, which means we are half way through the work week.  It's been a busy week and I almost forgot to post my card for today! So here it is -
Make a Wish.


I started by stamping the cupcake on bella's bestest paper and coloured it up using prismacolour pencils.  After I cut the image out I sponged some Key Lime Versamagic ink around the image.  I then layered it onto brown cardstock which was cut using spellbinders picot edge circle. I came across this cute cupcake paper from MME callled Life of a Party - perfect paper for my cupcake!
This stamp set also comes with a mini cupcake as well as a sentiment - make a wish - but I wanted to use this sentiment -it's a cupcake thing. 

Finished off with some glitter and stitching.

Just a reminder about our challenge this week - it's a sketch - so easy, so if you don’t' have your card done you still have time.  Here is the sketch for you.

Well that's it for tonight peeps.  See you on friday!

Pauline

2 comments:

Dana White said...

This is fabulous!!! I haven't ink up my cupcake stamps in so long - maybe for my sketch card on Friday! LOVE the sentiment panel; my spellbinders labels are still in their package!

Crafty Cath said...

Oooh what a perfect card! The matching paper and ribbon sentiment tie so nicely!