Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, October 31, 2011

Joyful Village

Hey it's Monday again, which means a new start to another week.  Can you believe that this is the last day of October? I hope the weather holds up for those trick or treaters tonight, they are calling for isolated showers, so maybe we will get lucky.

I'm was in full steam ahead with working on my Christmas cards this weekend.
I coloured up Joyful Village to share with you today.


Yep, you guessed it, I coloured this on bella's bestest white using prismacolour pencils.  Designer paper is from Basic Grey called Eskimo Kisses.  This was a simple card to put together, although I just realized as I'm typing this that I forgot to add glitter to the snow on the ground! Must go do that before I forget, so just visulize that I do have snow on the ground- lol!  For the roof tops I applied some liquid appliqué then sprinkled some glitter on it while it was still wet, then took my heat gun and heated the appliqué until it puffed up a bit.

 Just a reminder for this weeks challenge - bring on the snow, not real snow, but snow on your card.  Email Emily your card by Thursday night.  Can you believe I already have my card done - I can't wait to show you!

See you on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Pauline this is so cute - look at rocking the holiday cards!!

Steph said...

I love these little houses, so cute! x