Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, July 18, 2022

Two mini slimline cards

 Hello  friends! Today I have a couple of cards to share using some Gina K products. 

Both cards are mini-slimline.  Products used on these 2 cards are elements from the Wastercolouring Spring card kit and Master Layouts 7.

My first one, I used some Watercolour Floral Ephemera, the Botanical Duo dies, and  pieces from the Master Layouts 7. I started by sponging some light grey ink through one of the stencils that came with the kit to give a bit on interest on the background.  Paper behind the 'hello friend' is also from Gina K - watercolour floral pack.

The rest is pretty explanatory, so won't bore you with how I put this together. Added some sequins and a little black heart to finish this off.


For my second card, I used the Bodacious Blooms Stencil.  This is a 3 layer floral stencil as well as a plaid stencil, which I used the plaid in the card above. For this card, I just kept it simple. Used the master layout 7 for the slimline die.  For the sentiment I used one of my extra Spellbinders glimmer foil sentiments I had on hand. Finished off with some rhinestones.



That's it for me for today. As always, I appreciate your visits.  Have a wonderful day and keep well!

Pauline

3 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Two lovely cards. I like the simplicity of these cards.

I Card Everyone said...

Both beautiful, Pauline! I do love that deep red combined with the grey stripe, the arrangement of the florals, and just a peek of stenciling to encourage us to 'enbiggen' your photo! Gorgeous!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

You're so good, Pauline! I love Michele's term, "enbiggen". I always enbiggen and swoon over the details. You do such an amazing job with everything foreground and background. The soft stenciling in the background of your first card is just enough to make all the difference. The colors and layered stenciled flower on your second card are exquisite in the simplicity, and with pretty rhinestones for accent. You know I love it when I see your post in Feedly. Thanks!