Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Trailing

 Hi there!  Hope everyone is keeping well.  I haven't had a chance to make anything new lately but I was going through my cards that I made for my last card order back in November and came across a few I never posted.

Today's card is a sympathy card. I started by sponged some soft blue, and yellow for the background.  Once that was completed I put my it in my Misti, added the Penny Black stamp - Trailing to the other side, then continued to add various green inks, misted lightly and stamped. I continued to do this until I was happy with the results.



I stamped the sentiment also from Penny Black in black versafine.  I didn't want to add any bling or such, just wanted to keep this simple, so I scored a line along the bottom and up the right side for a bit of detail.

I appreciate you stopping by, see you again real soon! Hugs,

Pauline

6 comments:

Jeanne H said...

A lovely card. TFS

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Pauline, I've looked at this stamp so many times and now I'll be looking at it again. It's such a lovely companion for the most beautiful quote that applies not only to sympathy, but to disability as well. What an absolutely wonderful card and I thank you so much for sharing it!

ChristineCreations said...

This is dreamy and soft, perfect for the soothing nature of a sympathy card. Lovely Pauline!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's lovely! I feel like I am sitting under those gorgeous branches and so peaceful. Thank you so much for your kind wishes... I am struggling to type and making so many mistakes it takes twice as long haha! The pain is easier but my mobiltiy not so good but I'm not giving up and keep trying to be creative both in sewing and crafting. Take care of yourself my friend

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! This is a wonderful card for a hard situation. The foliage looks amazing.

Ros Crawford said...

Just popping in to say thanks ever so much for your prayers and your support over this stressful time, I'm so lucky to have friends like you - sending hugs xxx