Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, April 3, 2017

Tiny Townie Garden Girl

Hello all!  Have you seen then new Tiny Townie Garden Girls released by Stamping Bella?  She has just released another 5, but the one I used today was from her previous release.  These girls are so adorable, and love how she created their clothing to represent the flower.

This is Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lily of the Valley,



I started by stamping her on white 100lb cougar cardstock using black memento ink, then used prismacolour pencils and blended with gamsol.

I used a PTI die set to cut her out as well as for my base card.  Die set is called - Noted: Scallop A2 Vertical die.  Designer paper is from Memory Box.

To finish off I cut out Simon Says Harrington Vine and then snipped part of it off to fit in the corner.
Added a small bow tied with silk ribbon, then added glitter to her dress and the lilies.

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for your visit.

Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh. My. Gosh! She's so darn pretty! I adore how her dress is designed to look like the flower, and you've WOW'd me again with your pencil coloring. We're seeing a lot more pencil coloring these days and I still like the way they look with Gamsol the best. See, now you make me want to go get my pencils out. Darn sunny weather. Just kidding. I'm loving that the rain stopped for a while. I'll be back in my stamp room soon enough. Thank you, thank you for this wonderful treat today, Pauline!

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,,

Love the colours and the simplicity of the card, just gorgeous. This would make a good mans card - a lady with no mouth and so cant answer back!!!!

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Tracy said...

LOVE the scallop base and this little sweetie is colored perfectly with your pencils. Spring happiness. :-)