Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Footprints

Hello friends. I'm sharing today a card I made using a stamp set from Flourishes. This set is from their  last release called Flowers for Jan.  I'm so sorry to see that Flourishes is closing, they are one of my favourite stamp companies.

For my card I'm using the Peony image from the set.  I started by using my Silhouette Cameo & Flourishes file cut to cut out the image.  I then stamp the Peony using black memento onto the cut piece.  I coloured the image using copics.


I used Flourishes Pierced Classic Frame die to cut the white background, then sponged some light pink ink while the die was in place.  I then stamped the sentiment that comes with the set using black versafine.

Papers are from Kaisercraft - The Lake House. I raised the Peony up using foam dots.  Added pearls, a bit of tulle, and my wink of stella pen to finish off the card.  Card measures 5.5 x 5.5.

Copic colours - R81, 83, 85, Y21, YG93, G21,24,28

Thanks for the visit.  Enjoy your week. 

Pauline


5 comments:

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Such a pretty card. Love the colours and the stamp.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Tracy said...

Beauty. That's what this is. Hugs! :-)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and such beautiful flowers
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just stunning, so gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

Leslie Miller said...

Just so gorgeous, Pauline! Your flowers are a perfect match with the petite floral pattern in the paper, and they really stand out against the dark background. Love the tulle and pearls and die cut. Beautiful sentiment with this set, too. I love it when you color flowers! There may still be hope that Flourishes will stick around, but I don't know what kind of changes there might be. I think there's a buyer who wants to keep the doors open. We'll see.