Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

With Sympathy

I saw a similar card like this on Pinterest (absolutely love this site, so much inspiration) and knew I had to give it a whirl.  One can never have too many Sympathy cards on hand, so I always like to keep a few on hand.  This one was fairly quick to make, so I ended up making 4 more.


Dies used are Memory Box- Arboscello tree, MFT - Fishtale flag stax, Spellbinders - A2 Bracket Borders One. Sentiment is from MFT as well.

Finished off with some pearls and some white silk ribbon.

Card size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.

Hope you have a wonderful day.  Thanks for stopping in.

See you back here on Friday for our Bellariffic challenge - Using Kraft in your project.

Pauline   

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, another stunning card Pauline! You are the Queen of dies - I absolutely LOVE what you do with them...so classy and elegant and I love this colour combo!

debby4000 said...

What a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

Absolutely stunning Pauline! The aqua is so cool and refreshingly with the white. Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

This is wonderful for a sympathy card. So pure and sweet. Absolutely perfect. Love the dies you used and how you placed the pearls. There's always something fabulous and inspiring to see here. Pinterest has me wrapped around its little finger. I'm overwhelmed by the wealth of awesome cards I see there!