Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tree of Wonder

Hi Everyone, hope your weekend is going well.  

I thought I would share a card with you today, that I made using one of my new Memory Box dies.
Just when you thought the last release was the best, they come out with another one that is even better! This latest release from Memory Box just blew my mind.  Some of the intricacy of these dies  - just gorgeous.

Okay enough blabbing on, lets get on with my card.  The die I used for this card is called Tree of Wonder.  I guess you could use this for many occasions,  but again I think I will use this as a sympathy card.


I kept this in neutral tones, cream and smokey gray.  The cream c/s is actually a shimmer c/s - very pretty in real. It didn't need a lot of extra but thought it needed something, so I added an oval pearl on the trunk.

Well that's it, a very quick and easy card wouldn't you say? 
If your local and want this die, I purchased it through Kim at Paper Pickle.

Thanks for your visit, and enjoy the rest of your day! 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh yeah, I can get into some serious trouble with Memory Box dies. The tree is lovely and I can see this for lots of things besides sympathy. Hugs!