Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Baby Shower

Hi, hope you enjoying your weekend so far.  I was in the middle of colouring up an image for my post next week, when I remembered I made this card last week for a gal at work.  She was hosting a baby shower and wanted a card for the group to sign. Mother- to -be knows it's going to be a little girl, so this is what I came up with for her.


 Unfortunately, Emily at Stamping Bella does not carry this stamp anymore, but I know I will use this one over and over again.  It's one of my all time favs!  I think this is one of the first bella stamps I bought.

I coloured the image using prismacolour pencils and blended with gamsol.  Paper is The Girls Paperie.  I used a PTI scallop die for the two strips on the left side, ran the green through my cuttlebug using the sizzix dot folder. 

The green leafy vine is a Memory Box die - Lavish branch, and that it is - I love this die, I have used it several times.

Finished off with some tiny white pearls, prima flowers,  lace, some fushia seam binding ribbon, and lots of glitter.

Thanks for stopping by.  Okay back to my colouring.  I'll let you in on a little secret - stay tuned for next week - there will be some sneak peaks from the Stamping Bella Babes!! your gonna love them!

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Leslie said...

Gorgeous Pauline! Love all the little extra embellishments - make it so pretty and so girly!!

Tracy said...

Love it Pauline! Great floral papers and that really is a cute stamp. Can't wait for next week! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

A perfect image for the occasion, of course. I'd be hanging onto this one, too. Such pretty papers and drop dead gorgeous coloring!