Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Memories

Happy Wednesday, we are half way through the week.

Just thought I would do a quick post today before heading off to work.  I've been playing with my new Memory Box dies - I just love these dies.  I bought this Orchard Tree die, as well as the Pippi Butterfly and Isabella Butterfly (one is solid the other is the overlay)from Paper Pickle.  If you would like to purchase these  and she doesn't have it in stock, Kim will gladly order it for you.



I cut the frame out using black c/s, then traced the outside of the frame on a piece of designer paper from a 6x6  Prima - Nature collection. Cut this out and then laid the frame over top of it and then stamped my sentiment.  Sentiment is from Verve from the set called Forever in our Hearts.  I pulled this all together using some Martha Stewart punches - butterflies and the leafy branch, also a Prima flower, and some tiny pearls.

I was really pleased with how this turned out. It sure makes a beautiful sympathy card.

Well, I'm off, enjoy your day! 

3 comments:

Leslie said...

This is STUNNING!! You make the most beautiful cards with your dies and this one is no exception - LOVE that tree and you're right...it's a beautiful card!!

CraftyViolet said...

Love it. Beautiful card. I only have a couple of the Memory Box dies but I would love more of them. Definitely on my wish list.

Tracy said...

You're right this made a beautiful card, sympathy or otherwise. I can tell I have another die addict friend to add to my list. Hee hee We may have to form Die's Anonymous group before too long. Hugs!