Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I lift up my eyes ....

Goodmorning, how is the weather in your neck of the woods?  We have very high winds here started late last night, it felt like the roof was coming off the house, with all the creaking sounds, so needless to say didn't get much sleep, ended up going down and sleeping on the sofa.  Gusts up to 90/km, but they are suppose to die down sometime today to around 35 km.

As I'm drinking my coffee in my cozy little stamp room, I thought I would post a card that I made last week for my sale basket out in Dresden.  My ladies out there love 'inspirational' cards. This is what I came up with.


The sentiment is from Verve - Plain Jane stamp called
Psalm 121:1-2. The die used is from Flourishes.
This one is called Perfectly pierced classic hourglass
I love how you get a 2 in one - cutting and piercing all in one, and these dies cut like butter, so crisp and smooth edges.
Paper is from an older K & Co pack - Madeline - I've been hoarding this pack, all the papers are so pretty I just hate to use them - yes I have a sickness for sure - LOL.
Used a spellbinder edge die for the green on the bottom and for the green scroll along the upper left side, that is a new die from Spellbinders called  Shapeabilities dies D-Lites - Garden Weave, that I bought at Paper Pickle.  For all you local folks, Kim can order almost any of the dies/stamps from an assortment of different companies, so if you don't see it in her store she will be glad to order it in for you.
Finished it off with some lace, silk ribbon and lots of pearls.

Well there you have it, best get ready for Church.  I'll see you back here real soon as long as I don't get blown away!

Enjoy the rest of your day! 

 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, pretty, and I can see why you're hoarding the paper. I love the look of it. Glad to hear your roof stayed on after all!

Crafty Cath said...

You always get the best new products. I miss having a LSS to visit and see and feel the products or that will order them for you. Girlfriend this card is de-lightful, like your new shapeabilities die!